Currently I have oodles of crafty things I want to make (yarnie and otherwise), books I want to read, and house and yard improvements I want to make. I figure that if I set reasonable, manageable, bite-sized monthly goals I can work thru all the stuff I want to do without being totally frazzled and overwhelmed by all of it – which is usually what happens! Also, I find that if I share what I plan to do I tend to be much more motivated to get stuff done. Trust me, there’s nothing more motivating than publically voicing your goals!
So, without any further ado, here are my May Goals!
- Pick and test a dishcloth pattern for the Annual Dishcloth Swap
- Crochet a pin cushion
- Knit Star Crossed Slouchy Beret for Saori
- Start 198 Yards of Heaven shawl
- Hand dye hank of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bare yarn
- Stash all full skeins of cotton yarn on my Ravelry stash page
- Read Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
House and Yard Goals
- Plant ground cover in tiny flowerbed in front of house (under bathroom windows)
- Feed backyard
- Buy an additional water hose for front yard
Good luck to me!!!