- Pick and test a dishcloth pattern for Annual Dishcloth Swap – 50% Done
I think I’ve picked Grandmother’s Favorite as my pattern but I didn’t do a test knit (I’ve already made it a million times though!). I do have something cool in mind to make the pattern more interesting….details in June…
- Crochet a pin cushion – Nope, couldn’t find one I wanted to make…
Sadness…Will probably end up buying a funky shaped one over the summer some time (avec a coupon of course).
- Knit Star Crossed Slouchy Beret for Saori – Done with details here and here!
- Start 198 Yards of Heaven shawl – Done with details here!
- Hand dye Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bare yarn – Done with details and a how-to here!
(Top: Orange Cascade 220 that was overdyed with RIT Wine dye; Bottom: Knit Picks Bare that was dyed with RIT Evening Blue dye)
- Stash all full skeins of cotton yarn on my Ravelry stash page – Mostly done here
Will finish this up along with stashing all of my Vanna’s Choice and acrylic yarn in June!
- Read 50 Shades of Gray by E. L. James – 56% Complete
It took me a while to open and get my Kindle up and running but I finally did and the first thing I downloaded was 50 Shades of Grey. It’s going well so far even though the prose isn’t great. But what it lacks in literary quality it makes up in guilty pleasure reading hotness! Very, very hot!
House and Yard Goals
- Plant ground cover in tiny flowerbed in front of house (under bathroom windows) – Done and more!
Instead of buying a whole flat of this stuff I asked a friend of mine at work if I could clip some of the overgrowth at work. Free and easy! I also bought some other plants!
- Feed backyard – 50% Done
It took me a minute to actually make my way over to Lowe’s and buy the type of weed and feed I wanted to put on the backyard (the type that you attach and spray on with the water hose). Now that I have what I need its always to windy to do it when I get home. I definitely don’t want this stuff spraying back in my face or on the puppy. Hopeful I can get this taken care of in June. Maybe…
Buy an additional water hose for the front yard – Done (by my Dad!)
Not bad! I didn’t get everything taken care of on my list but I feel like I accomplished a ton. I’m pleased.