Yeah you know me!!!
Damn straight I’m down! You know I love me some list making and a yarnie challenge!
Let me explain…So last year I came across the Come Blog-a-Long Group on Ravelry that presented the challenge of picking a year’s worth of yarnie projects to work thru (either a whole book of patterns, your WIPs, the top 10 patterns on Ravelry, etc…) and blog about it regularly. It’s a very public goal setting challenge and me likes. THUS – Come Blog-A-Long’s Year of Projects! Goals, knitting, crochet and blogging! Woohoo!
I attempted to do this last year but life happened…so here’s my new list for round two:
- Sunny Spread (originally started: 9/10/10)
- Granny Square Blankie (originally started: 10/17/10)
- Wise Hilda’s Basic Ribbed Sock (originally started: 1/23/11)
- Modern Garden Cardigan (originally started: 2/15/11)
- OpTop Hat (originally started: 9/20/11)
- LaLa’s Simple Shawl (started: 6/24/12) In Progress
- Magic Loop Sock Tutorial (started: 6/2/12) In Progress
- Piper’s Journey (started: 6/1/12) In Progress
- Kaya Cropped Raglan Shrug
- Monday Morning Cardigan
- Spoked Cardigan
- Spring Forward
- The Perfect Fit
- Hug Me
- June Socks
- Koi Socks
- Leaves of Grass
- The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief
- Holden Shawlette
- Noro Stripe Scarf
- My Hope
- Knitted & Scrunched Beanie
- Spiral Hat 5951
- 29-210-44 Striped Bag
- 8 ounces of fiber
Am I crazy…MAYBE! Don’t look at me like that! I’m super excited about this! Well that and I’ve decided to stop sleeping. It’s proving to be overrated and a huge time suck.
(for progress in the future, click here)