Okay, I haven’t posted my results for my June goals yet, but they will be coming soon! I promise! But seeing how we are well into July, I wanted to get my July goals up (especially since I’m already working on a number of them!).
Again, I think I’m a little heavy on the crafty goals this month, but I can’t help myself! The yarn calls my name. Plus, I’m participating in a number of challenges at the moment – StashDash2012, Year of Projects/Blog-a-long, Ravellenics Games – and I’m trying desperately to reach all of my goals associated with each challenge. Thanks goodness they all overlap!
Crafty Goals (8)
- Finish my Piper’s Journey
- Finish my LaLa’s Simple Shawl
- Make 2nd Very Pink Sock
- Start Leaves of Grass Shawl
- Start Kaya Cropped Raglan Shrug
- Post weekly updates for Year of Projects challenge
- Make and post Ravellenics Plans (by July 20th)
- Participate in the 2012 Ravellenics (Go Team Mine!!!!!)
Reading Goals (1)
- Start Fifty Shades of Grey: Darker by E. L. James
House and Yard Goals (2)
- Green up backyard
- Start planting and arranging potted plants on patio